The Organization - The Info

May 9, 2008
I honestly don't think he made two accounts. Just because somebody else thinks it's a good idea then that means it MUST be the same person? Plus, the account you're claiming is also him has quite a high number of posts. He wouldn't be able to post that much in a few days.

Yeah, they just "coincidentally" spelled perching the same ("percing"). Yeah definitely not the same person, definitely.

pls tell me were is the differnce in xcm and cardistry ... because there is acually no one xD it's just different names.... people say sometimes that xcm is more fanning and thingsl ike that and cardistry are more cuts and so... but this is a rumor.... the names are just different.... and i don't know if someone who thinks there is a differnce can make up a site that is good...

To me XCM and Cardistry are too vastly different styles in Card Manipulation/Flourishing, which is all we are really doing.

Anyone notice the lack of defense by the thread starter. Also have dyslexia is not an excuse for bad grammar when doing something professional.

J.

i still think there is no differnce.. because on every dvd where the basics are thought all names are told..... on decknique is an biggern faq thing where is said that there is no differnce.. and always if you ask someone where the difference is he will say ... it' more like this or more like that... but when in two thing are differnces you can 100 % tell where the difference is

Sep 27, 2010
Sydney Australia
I dont think there was a difference initially, but the styles seems to differ quite a bit now
I mean they overlap and all, but its still different isnt it?
Its like Karate and Tae Kwon Do, they are similar but different if you know what I mean

Oct 18, 2010
Wait so you're going to be offering tutorials on other peoples' flourishes/magic?

No no no well be getting all the content that we have managed to create the percing tutorial we wont teach basics only advnce stuff otherwise we would be taking stuff off of the XB disc so no wer enot stealing content

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results