The Positivity Thread - Say Something About Someone

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I don't know the above poster very well(I'm terribly sorry) so I'd like to say thank you to Prae, and D ICE R for all the help you guys have given me. You two are very knowledgeable and you've always helped me with my never ending questions. And reverhart for being awesome. The friendliest mod I've ever encountered.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Thread bump and:

J. Slade, you ability to see the power of effects is truely a credit to you. I no how much you were looking forward to Paralies and a few effects in particular. When you found out the methods I know for a fact you felt you were let down. But after a few reads through you saw the real power of the effect and gained a lot of respect for the other ideas aswell

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
what the heck, i'll do two. this is fun!

D ICE R is a pro. who constantly impresses me with his hints at super skillz (yes i used a z) though i've never seen him perform. the advice he gives suggests that someday i should try to. his thoughts on character development are fantastic and he clearly enjoys nurturing the growth of young mentalists and magicians. i hope to eventually be at half the level of performance skill that D ICE R eludes to being at. but that shroud of mystery is sweet to!

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Web (Worldwideme) is a really nice guy, I talked to him briefly once on tinychat and he seems really pleasant. Correct me if im wrong, but i think he said something about being into mentalism ( Maybe that was someone else, but im pretty sure it was Web)

He gives some really good advice when he can and has some epic ideas ( like THIS )

- Jenai

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Web (Worldwideme) is a really nice guy, I talked to him briefly once on tinychat and he seems really pleasant. Correct me if im wrong, but i think he said something about being into mentalism ( Maybe that was someone else, but im pretty sure it was Web)

He gives some really good advice when he can and has some epic ideas ( like THIS )

- Jenai

HAHAHAHA I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT POST!!! just a curious mentalist though. no where near as dedicated as others here.

May 31, 2008
Jenai is awesome because Jenai's never ever said/wrote anything even somewhat-remotely negative about anyone or anything ever.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
For those of you who don't know Zac, he was a huge contributer here in the forums in the past and we are welcoming him back.

I've always enjoyed Zac's close up street magic performances that he shares with us. He is a very knowledgeable guy and is always willing to give advice to help someone else out.

Nice to have you back Zac. Hope to see some more live performances in the future.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Zac deleted his account and resigned up a few days ago.

Jden is quite a clever young magician who is fairly generous and very creative. He needs to put that to better use like predicting roulette. Oh he has done that.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I want to say something about D ICE R

he is a very good person, since when he saw I wanted to start learning mentalism ,he offered me his help and advice...he is very honest in his replies since is the only way somebody can advance and he knows that!! thanks man!!

also I want to thank Canadamagic for his great compliment!! you rock!!!

and CPRproductions...don´t worry, more journal chapters are coming!!! thanks for the kind words!!

edit: I edit this post because I don´t want more compliments for me and my inflatable ego!! hehehe

@J. Slade: thanks for the kind words!!! also I am very glad you like the journals...a lot more to come, I am gonna have to post the next one on tuesday since I need to check something first!!

another thing...I want to say something about Cedric Taylor...He is a good friend of mine since he gave me advice to boost my public image by giving me advice to improve my show, persona and my magic..Ced if you are reading this...thanks for everything man!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Luis - you are one of the most sincere and kind magicians on this website. You are a beloved member and I hope to see more from you and I really enjoy your magic journals.

CedTheGeek - This guy has been very nice and very helpful to me today. Pretty awesome guy

Apr 6, 2010
I know its breaking the rules of this thread (Sorry D ICE R - your awesome for making it though :) ) but i thought i would add something.

Nico91 has been incredibly friendly and helpful towards me! He has answered a tonne of my questions, given me a load of great suggestions of stuff i should take a look at and even made a tips video to help me out with a flourish i was struggling on. Simply put - he is a legened! Thanks Nico :)

EDIT: i have changed it now but i meant Nico91 - spelled it wrong before haha.

Jul 13, 2009
Creeper states his minds and is not afraid to tell it how he sees it. He stimulates thought in a fairly civil way and is a huge help at times. He sometimes solidifies view points or changes them, we need more of him.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Creeper states his minds and is not afraid to tell it how he sees it. He stimulates thought in a fairly civil way and is a huge help at times. He sometimes solidifies view points or changes them, we need more of him.

there you go creeper!!!

now is your turn to say something nice about someone!!

btw: the next one to post...please post something about KeoSilver

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results