theory11 roundtable discussion - Dan and Dave Buck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Oct 18, 2008.

1. 1. What inspired you to create S&M?
    2. Is it true you have a brother named Dane? if so, what is his profession?
    3. How many decks do you have? (Guesstimate.)

2. If you were a kitchen utensil/tool/appliance... what would you be? Myself? I would be a spork.

3. Any new DVD coming out?when?

4. guys time is way up, it ended 30 minutes ago

5. This is cool. I can't wait to hear Dan & Dave's answers! I wish I had logged on earlier so I could have asked some. Peace!

Tyler

6. weer you guyys in the international brother hood of magicians if so what did it do for your magic?

7. People always ask me to do the trick where I get naked. I have no idea what they're talking about what would u do in that situation?

8. I can't wait! Second podcast with D&D! Yeah!

9. lol this is the FIRST podcast with D&D both lol remember last time dave wasn't in it..........................liger lol

10. True. Let me rephrase then: Second podcast with Dan! Yeah! =P

11. This is only my 2nd or 3rd Round Table... Does it usually take this long to put up the podcast?

12. its only been 5 min. .....................

13. Well going over all the questions and interviewing someone doesn't take 5 minutes.

14. yup(word count)

15. Oh, my mistake... I thought it ended an hour ago.

...I must be in the wrong time zone.:rolleyes:

16. Ahh, I thought it ended at 10, and the person above me asking a question just confirmed that. Oh well- not like I asked a super serious question, anyway. :p

18. Just so you guys know. I know the person above me posted 9:00 but this is for people too lazy to look back on the first page. LOL :D

19. Yeah. The contest has been over for 1 hour and 16 minutes.

20. Wait I'm confused. Is the contest over or is it still on?

Edit: Damn fatalace