Tiny Chat

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I'm in.

But there seems to be no one in this chat.

So come and join if you like.

V.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Coolerdude, did you by any chance call yourself something other than your name? We were pretty wary of who was listening!

JOIN TALLY-HO's chat!!!

G

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 30, 2008
Coolerdude, did you by any chance call yourself something other than your name? We were pretty wary of who was listening!

JOIN TALLY-HO's chat!!!

G

I was hanging up clothes, I look at the chat and it says talk or be banned. I go to type and I was banned. :eek:

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Oh...I think I may remember. It's just that so many people were popping in and pretending to be someone else. we had to ban people. Sorry!

Join again, now we know ;)

G

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I just entered Tally chat (now called lost, I dont know why ) and is a freacking pandemonium, there were like 120 usersthere, like 8 people with their cameras connected, 4 guys dancing half naked, like 8 mexicans talking about spiritual stuff and the rest were just spammers.

If you value your life dont go there!

I just entered Tally chat (now called lost, I dont know why ) and is a freacking pandemonium, there were like 120 usersthere, like 8 people with their cameras connected, 4 guys dancing half naked, like 8 mexicans talking about spiritual stuff and the rest were just spammers.

If you value your life dont go there!

Those guys....defineitly don't do magic. I think its definietly a hack, because when I try to enter my chatroom or anyone else's chat rooms....I go back to that stupid "lost" chatroom.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results