UPDATE -- Trilogy : The NEW theory11 Video Contest

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
First of all, here's a VERY easy way to compress your video. You edited your video in Vegas right? Well here, take your finished video (.wmv) and import it into Windows Movie Maker. Now put the video in the timeline and publish the movie as "best quality for playback on this computer". It should be much smaller.

Wouldn't it still save as a .wmv though?

And yeah, that's the site I used. But when I downloaded the converted video it was still mega massive, and the sound was screwed.

Submissions

1 question..after you submit your video, how do yuou know it was submitted properly and placed in the right section or how do you make sure it will be. Because I dont want any videos submitted to not get through to you guys. Just want to make sure the video GETS IN THERE. Maybe most people will understand and have the same concerns if you know what i mean. Maybe some sort of..verification, but since there is none... ....

1 question..after you submit your video, how do yuou know it was submitted properly and placed in the right section or how do you make sure it will be. Because I dont want any videos submitted to not get through to you guys. Just want to make sure the video GETS IN THERE. Maybe most people will understand and have the same concerns if you know what i mean. Maybe some sort of..verification, but since there is none... ....

All of the contest videos are filtered and will be released after the 15th. Don't worry, your submission went through, the Theory11 guys are robots.

Just wondering, how do the submissions look so far les T11 boys?

Mitchell

Sep 1, 2007
Canada

I was thinking the exact same thing. I don't want my video to be eaten.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY

Good point, Tam. This feature used to exist on Decknique but for some reason it was omitted here. I'll see about having it list somewhere which submissions you have in the queue.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey Richard,

Just wondering. Is my submission in the queue? I just don't want to find out after the contest that my video never made it through. :)

Sep 1, 2007
I'd also like to know if my submission was successful. Maybe someone can post a list of names who have submited a video?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results