UPDATE -- Trilogy : The NEW theory11 Video Contest

Sep 30, 2007
well, guys im finished with my contest entry, but i´d like to ask you something.

My Video is in .avi format but coded with WMV. Is that okay? Becuz i already submitted and i´m not quite sure if it will be excepted in its current form :)

thx for your help
I appreciate that!

well, guys im finished with my contest entry, but i´d like to ask you something.

My Video is in .avi format but coded with WMV. Is that okay? Becuz i already submitted and i´m not quite sure if it will be excepted in its current form :)

thx for your help
I appreciate that!
Hm. I'd convert it to WMV JUST in case. Just import the file into Windows Movie Maker and click publish movie. Then click "best quality for playback on this computer". It will save it as WMV.

Mitchell

Sep 2, 2007
AVI (.avi) format should be fine.

Who's pumped to see everyone's videos?
I cannot wait to see all the contest videos. The deadline for submissions is almost here -- 11:00PM EST tonight. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I'm stoked to see some videos, hopefully there's some real original stuff in em and not just a bunch of performances of the Jackson 5. I didn't know Ineski was entering, he should bring it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results