Ellusionist or Theory11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
D) I'm gonna get you back.

E) And film it.

F) And post it on the media section.

I'm still waiting for you to get back at Jon Raiker, and, I quote, "Laugh it up Raiker. Very well played. But you should know that I'm gonna get you back sometime sooner than you think and I'm gonna have Wayne or JB tape it and I'm gonna post it on the media section and then you're gonna cry like a little girl."

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ok so dana here is what you do.
Putting sleeping pills in their food.

Wait till their out like a light.

And then either duct tape them to the wall..

Or tape them to their matress and have someone help you carry them out side.

Then you stand the maress up and lean it against the mailbox or a tree.

=P

Aug 30, 2007
Jordan:

1) I wouldn't super glue Houchin's hand to his face. I do actually like him in real life. Most of the time. When he's not posting on my account.

2) Why do I get the feeling that you've actually done the duct tape thing?

Jack:

1) Don't worry, the Raiker thing is coming. I just haven't seen him in person since I vowed my revenge. Don't think that I've forgotten Raiker. You're gonna get it too.

Dana

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Jordan:

1) I wouldn't super glue Houchin's hand to his face. I do actually like him in real life. Most of the time. When he's not posting on my account.

2) Why do I get the feeling that you've actually done the duct tape thing?

Jack:

1) Don't worry, the Raiker thing is coming. I just haven't seen him in person since I vowed my revenge. Don't think that I've forgotten Raiker. You're gonna get it too.

Dana

Ha ha, i know dana. =P

And maybe i have.. Thats why i am such an excellent babysitter..
=P

Sep 2, 2007
honestly I don't listen to peoples opinion from when there 8.
Just because they cant comprehend anything.

I have 3 eight year old cousins...I know ...they wont understand.

also...
Eight years old...Expirence?...Really ...I don't think so.

Again, let me state that I am now twenty, meaning I've been in magic for a good twelve years. I am not eight, or ten. . . twenty. I know what I'm talking about, and I've had enough good experience with E to want to keep buying from them in the future.

Sep 4, 2007
Please refrain from personally attacking others. This goes for everyone - we encourage discussion & debate, but there's no need for personal attacks here.

Wayne,

Your commentary needed to be injected long before any remarks made by me, however, I will do my best to be civil in your house.

RJ

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Jordan I just noticed you're from Washington! a couple decknique members are meeting at the magic shop in Pike's Place market at 12 noon on THIS Saturday if you want to stop by and say hi and jam some cards or magic... :) we're going to try to convince the shop owner to start carrying better decks of cards lol

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hey Jordan I just noticed you're from Washington! a couple decknique members are meeting at the magic shop in Pike's Place market at 12 noon on THIS Saturday if you want to stop by and say hi and jam some cards or magic... :) we're going to try to convince the shop owner to start carrying better decks of cards lol

HA HA NICE!

Well check your Inbox, I sent you a message.

hey guys,

about all the people disliking E...here's my opinion:

for many, E is ''home''. that being, the magic resource where they began the wonderfull journey of magic. i started there, and it still feels like to home to me...
ive been with e almost since the benning, and saw how they grown and got better.

T11 is no diffrent: if your new to magic, and T11.com is the first magic site you go to, it will be your home.... (if your a satisfied costumer...)

the one thing that i noticed over here at t11, is that they involve us(the community) much more in what goes behind the scenes then what E is doing...
thats what i like about T11, and this WILL be my second home....

cheers,
aron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results