My Aunt on A&E

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2008
Or maybe you could look it up. I looked up Toaster and it said you worked in a bank?
haha

Nope... play all you wish PenguinDude, you make me giggle. I'm not here to prove who I am because I know you all know because you can look it up. I am not going to look it up for you because I already know... he penguin...pick a card and I will gfind it for you. :)

My life is complete. I made a grown man I've never met before giggle.

And don't mock me like you know me. You cannot make fun of my magic when you have never seen me perform a single trick before. I could be the greatest magician in the world for all you know. I'm not saying I am but I could be. You canno mock my magic skills when you've never seen a picture of ne let alone see me perform. Bu you know what, look me up. I'd love to think about the idea of a grown man researching a 14 year old on the web

Jun 29, 2009
I didn't read the last two pages of this topic, but this is what i got so far:

So you saying the Yankee said "Lets lose to the red sox now since the curse is lifted? Oh tell me again how that happned? Didn't they win two games out of the 6 and the red sox slam them for the next 3 or 4? Hmm so is there like a bunch of Yankees out to make a hit on my family here?

Sounds like if your grandmother actually lifted the curse then you would actually know what happened: The yankees were up 3-0 and lost the next 4.

Also:

I am pretty well known as the guy who started online magic forums or at least made it popular.

they would just call me Tark and David Blaine would called me "The Great Tarko or tarko the Great)

These are strong statements that make me believe you are a 12 year old boy impersonating somebody else.

The thing is, maybe you should pick one persona, not three.

Jan 11, 2009
My life is complete. I made a grown man I've never met before giggle.

And don't mock me like you know me. You cannot make fun of my magic when you have never seen me perform a single trick before. I could be the greatest magician in the world for all you know. I'm not saying I am but I could be. You canno mock my magic skills when you've never seen a picture of ne let alone see me perform. Bu you know what, look me up. I'd love to think about the idea of a grown man researching a 14 year old on the web

Oh your 14...sorry Dude. Enjoy Sorry about my remarks. Say anything you wish.
Oh maybe you will enjoy this snippet. I have a lot of respect for those starting out in magic. I hope you much success
http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2001news/9_15a.htm

Jan 11, 2009
I didn't read the last two pages of this topic, but this is what i got so far:

Sounds like if your grandmother actually lifted the curse then you would actually know what happened: The yankees were up 3-0 and lost the next 4.

Also:

These are strong statements that make me believe you are a 12 year old boy impersonating somebody else.

The thing is, maybe you should pick one persona, not three.

Ok which one would you like?

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2001news/9_15a.htm

Sep 2, 2007
Very few that claim that on a message board you mean.

lets see;
David Blaine
Criss Angel
all of the T11 artists
and every single magician I know or have met personally (not naming names because I hate name dropping. but it's not a small number approx 150 - 200)
Paul Daniels
and ALOT more

NONE of these people claim to have real powers.

you said "This is where you will find the body next to a diamond on a small Island"
When they went and found the body they looked at a Natical Map that there is no way my aunt could have seen and the Island was next to a dimond shape Icon on the map"

and then "So how often do you point at a map in the Atlantic ocean and say "You will find the missing body there" and then have the Marines find the body right where you said." which are very different statements

Jan 11, 2009
lets see;
David Blaine
Criss Angel
all of the T11 artists
and every single magician I know or have met personally (not naming names because I hate name dropping. but it's not a small number approx 150 - 200)
Paul Daniels
and ALOT more

NONE of these people claim to have real powers.

you said "This is where you will find the body next to a diamond on a small Island"
When they went and found the body they looked at a Natical Map that there is no way my aunt could have seen and the Island was next to a dimond shape Icon on the map"

and then "So how often do you point at a map in the Atlantic ocean and say "You will find the missing body there" and then have the Marines find the body right where you said." which are very different statements

One was a staement and the other was a question. Also how many nautical maps do you have?

So how often do you point at a map in the Atlantic ocean and say "You will find the missing body there" and then have the Marines find the body right where you said. Like I said, watch the show, You will see a very happy family happy to get the body of a loved one back. Ask them how they feel about "lucky guesses"

I'm willing to bet the chances are better than someone having psychic powers and divining the location.

Originally Posted by The Amazing Tarquin View Post
ah, spoken well... Lets see I am the Amazing Tarquin and I am pretty well known as the guy who started online magic forums or at least made it popular. I am also known as the Great Tarko (because people instead of calling me Tarkin (Tarquin) they would just call me Tark and David Blaine would called me "The Great Tarko or tarko the Great) but also if you google "Churchwell Lorayne" you will get lots of hits of Harry Loraynes Apocolypse books and it will also have my name on those listings and I hope that helps but I am not here really to promote myself but just to talk a bit about the Churchwells being all psychic and stuff

Wait a tick. You mean to say that you are the same Tarko that is or was featured in a David Blaine special or two?

So you are trying to tell me that you are David Blaine himself in a disguise?

I'll cut this to the quick, Before we go a step further in this dance. Just so you know I am Aye Jaye's apprentice and I am fully prepared to call you out on anything I can precieve as a bluff. If you are remotely close to who you claim and who I think you are then you'll know well who I speak of.

Jan 11, 2009
Also the Amazing Tarko was a David Blaine character, which was a homage to Tony Clifton (Andy Kaufmen).[/QUOTE]

Good one. He wasn't mimmiking my street act since my name is known as the Amazing Tarquin or Tarko the great but paying homage to a comiedian because we all know every magician pay homage to comedians since they have the same talent? Yikes

Sep 1, 2007
It's getting late and I'm tired. I'm only going to ask this once. Will you honor my request in good faith and attempt the communications I have repeatedly asked for in the near future?

If yes, fantastic. Take all the time you need and keep me posted.

If no, then I'm sorry you wasted my time.

At this point I'm going to go ahead and assume the answer is no.

At this point I'm also going to speculate that it is entirely possible that Quickshot is right and the person we are talking to is not who he claims to be. Either that or he is drunk.

Either way, I grow weary of this, "Look at how much I don't care," run-around. I tried. I don't watch TV, and in September I may not even have access to a TV. If all goes as planned, I will be moving into a new apartment. Hence why I requested the information I did.

Since I will not be getting it, there's no reason for me to be here.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I just have one question. What's in it for you if you really are a 37 year old man trying to convince a bunch of people on the internet that you are a psychic and that your aunt is as well..

You see, Morgician suffered the same syndrome as well. Rather than doing what most "pro's" do, he spent all his time here trying to convince everybody he was right and they were wrong. Then he got a bit condescending when you showed a different view point than him. (which is rather stupid.). If you were a real pro as you say you are. You would have "better" things to do than to try to convince a bunch of people you never met and most likely will never met that your family is gifted.

Sep 2, 2007
I'm not syaing that she could have seen the map, I'm saying that a question and statement of

"she went to a map and pointed to it, they found the body there' and 'how often do you point at a map in the Atlantic ocean and say "You will find the missing body there" and then have the Marines find the body right where you said?' are saying the same thing. not what you said earlier.

also, please give me examples of magicians that claim that they have real powers

May 3, 2008
Also the Amazing Tarko was a David Blaine character, which was a homage to Tony Clifton (Andy Kaufmen).

Good one. He wasn't mimmiking my street act since my name is known as the Amazing Tarquin or Tarko the great but paying homage to a comiedian because we all know every magician pay homage to comedians since they have the same talent? Yikes[/QUOTE]

Are you REALLY suggesting that David Blaine has been paying homage to you? This is all so hard to believe when the only magic you've shown us is you trying to take credit for the KM move. And you didn't even perform THAT very well

I'll be honest... I was a little taken back by how this thread started.

The OP just posted some info about his family, and when it would be on TV. Personally, I thought it was pretty cool. Not that I necessarily believe in it, but I don't know enough to totally cross it off as a possibility either. There's some pretty strange stuff in this vast world of ours. But that's beside the point...

I never once saw him ask a question about whether anyone believes him or not. So I was a bit perplexed at all the uncalled-for attacks. In the real world, adults (and mature people in general) tend to treat people with respect whether they agree with their beliefs or not. For all I know, this could be a 12 year old kid staying up past his bedtime. But once again, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

Regardless, this will be my first and last post in this thread. 9 pages in such a short time is far too much for me to follow. Just thought I'd throw my thoughts out there for whatever reason.

Best.
Steve

Jun 29, 2009
Jan 11, 2009
I'm willing to bet the chances are better than someone having psychic powers and divining the location.

Wait a tick. You mean to say that you are the same Tarko that is or was featured in a David Blaine special or two?

So you are trying to tell me that you are David Blaine himself in a disguise?

I'll cut this to the quick, Before we go a step further in this dance. Just so you know I am Aye Jaye's apprentice and I am fully prepared to call you out on anything I can precieve as a bluff. If you are remotely close to who you claim and who I think you are then you'll know well who I speak of.

I am The Amazing Tarquin AKA TC CHurchwell and if you took the time to search "Lorayne Churchwell" you would see the name come up showing I am in Harry Loraynes books which puts in at Rubens in the 1990 which puts me in the same room with Sol Stone, Eric Decamps who is now the Dean of Magic and he and I are good friends and we worked back to back one following another at Mostly Magic and at SAM conventions. Westly James wrote my orginal effects in his book also and gave me credit and said hi to me here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=64909&forum=126&8&start=0#7 in the magic cafe. I hung out with the best and the best hung out with me from Mike Bornstein to Frank Garcia, Harry Lorayne, Jay Marshall, Ace Greenberge and Kaufmann... do I need to go on? Gene Maze, Joe Rindfliesh, Bill Kaloush... Need more? Go here and count down 32 name... hello thats me http://archive.denisbehr.de/archive/resultbook.php?book=65&edit=

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Good one. He wasn't mimmiking my street act since my name is known as the Amazing Tarquin or Tarko the great but paying homage to a comiedian because we all know every magician pay homage to comedians since they have the same talent? Yikes

Are you REALLY suggesting that David Blaine has been paying homage to you? This is all so hard to believe when the only magic you've shown us is you trying to take credit for the KM move. And you didn't even perform THAT very well[/QUOTE]

Was it the KM Move or was it just a one handed double lift. (which there are like 100's on the market and in different books everywhere.)

I know he claimed that James Randi isn't a magician because he didn't know HOW he did a card trick. Which I would believe that he would be fooled, due to him most likely not being in the loop or performing for years anymore. Like I said before. Jeff McBride has been fooled before. Does that mean he isn't a magician. I know lots of other guys have been fooled as well.

Jan 11, 2009
Okay, this is getting absurd.

If you're the person that popularized magic forums then i invented women. We can all play a part in this. Randy do you wanna be the world's strongest man? Steerpike how about you are the one that invented glasses?

I'm done with this thread, in the mean time i will be at a VIP party with Megan Fox.

I started the first true magic forums that was actally called "David Blaine Sucks" on MSN and I got in a long legally battle with Ellusionist because they were claiming I was positing illegal videos of their trick "Kings Rising" so I opened my own magic forum for many years and then helped to open "Exposed" and then I went on to photography

Sep 1, 2007
Steerpike how about you are the one that invented glasses?

Actually I call dibs on inventing metal (the elements and the music), beer, and Finland.

And on the note, I'm going to go listen to Ensiferum while slugging back a bottle of Sam Adams before hitting the sack. I really tried to be diplomatic about this whole thing, but the whole thread is turning in such a bizarre direction that it borders on the grotesque.

Jan 13, 2008
So you work in the health field, you volunteered at the twin towers site, and you do magic. That's all the article said about your profession or work related activities. In fact, where it mentions you identifying bodies, it is framed in a way that implies you'll be doing that as part of your health field related job, not from psychic powers. It doesn't mention psychic powers at all. A far cry from the story you're telling. Maybe that's why you refused to provide links, earlier? o_O

Either way, congrats on your aunt getting on TV. I may not agree with the reason she's on, and firmly detest what she's doing...but hey, I just got back from a night out with my girlfriend, so I'm in a pretty good mood. Give your aunt my best. :) And do tell her not to put a hex on me--I've seen the previews for that one movie where a girl at a bank gets hexed, and that looks scary as all sorts of Hell. So yeah, tell her not to hex me, please. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results