Saturday Night Contest : David Blaine Edition

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
2nd and final entry for me ....

David Blaine will issue a challenge for a MMA fight in the UFC ...His Opponent???

Chuck Norris

They will attempt to see if David Blaine can truly perform Magic!! and stay alive .....

[Chuck Norris quotes removed to preserve space...]

Wow TRUNDY, like Chuck Norris quotes much... ;P

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Entry 3:

In the stunt which medical experts say will be his last, David Blaine will attempt to put on as much eye-liner as Wayne Houchin. Will he go ahead with the stunt, and risk the extra weight crushing his skull, or will he only mimic Wayne by ending up with cold feet?

Huruey

Mar 16, 2008
Melbz
Entry 2:

David is about to achieve the impossible. The stunt he is about to attempt is not only that of a physical and mental nature. It is a stunt of extreme social nature.
David will be airlifted to Antarctica where he will take of his clothes and paint himself white and black. He will then attempt to befriend a small tribe of native penguins and teach them card tricks on a weekly basis. Once the tribe of native penguins can successfully perform the Ambitious Card, the 2Card-Monte and 'Here then There' the stunt is complete.

He must follow the following three rules to accomplish this stunt:

1. Remain naked at all times.
2. No human language allowed.
3. No visiting Antarctic Research Stations.

:D

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
conceal yourself in a glass box (with air holes of course) and have a diet of nothing but water and 12 decks of split spades lions. You're only finished when you're done eating the 12 decks.

Jan 4, 2008
1) He will go shopping with my mom and not kill him self. it takes guts to do that. Trust me he won't make even an hour.

2) He will play pick-aboo with a kid for 2 days non stop. THATS HARD.

3) He will make my math teacher vanish and never bring her back. (Top request)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Nope .... LOVE EM!!! they make me giggle like a lil Dana Hocking...

Shameless self promotion!

If you happen to have the Yahoo Widget Engine, you may like my widget...

*whistles innocently*

Heh, FatalAce, nice entry! Had me on the edge of my seat. I didn't know if David would do it, but then he did! I sure hope he's okay.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
In his next death defying stunt, David Blaine will see how long he can go...with Dana Hocking sitting on him. It will prove him to be invincible, if he can endure the infinite weight of the creature we call Dana. Will David make it, or will he be smushed to pieces by the girth of Mr. Hocking? Tune in this Wednesday on Oprah to find out, you won't want to miss this one.

Entry 1: David Blaine will attempt to stay on the front of a trains head end, travelling from New York to California. He can only be held by the gravity travelling against him and the head end as the train is moving.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results