General Discussion is not for Card Magic!

I'm just saying, look at the list of threads in the General Discussion forum, about 30% are on card magic. There's another forum for that guys, this one's for everythingelse, andthensome. :D Mods can close this if they want, I'm just making a public service announcement :D

Jul 14, 2008
I strongly agreed with you. General discussion is only that is magic related. People in this forum should know of what to post their concerns or questions that they may have in the right category.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I'm just saying, look at the list of threads in the General Discussion forum, about 30% are on card magic. There's another forum for that guys, this one's for everythingelse, andthensome. :D Mods can close this if they want, I'm just making a public service announcement :D

nobody cares about your "public service" this is not your duty, as some people say, it´s the mods who should organize this, if you see a card magic thread that is not in the place where it belongs just don´t read it, stop wasting everybody time!

Feb 6, 2009
nobody cares about your "public service" this is not your duty, as some people say, it´s the mods who should organize this, if you see a card magic thread that is not in the place where it belongs just don´t read it, stop wasting everybody time!

If its wasting everyones time why did you take the time to post on it?
And personally I think it's a valid point as the forum's cluttered enough as it is.

Just my 2p

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX

Obviously some people care since people are replying.

What your saying is like "dont worry about Darfur,its none of your business.Its the government that should take care of it.just ignore everything"

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento

Unnecessary.

good call my tumbly friend.

May 31, 2008
That's true, but no one posts in the specialty forums. In the general section there's a new post practically every minute.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results