HL Hating on TheCuso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Ummmm your not funny? And your a hypocrite.

Ammm, I think I am? And I think I have being pretty direct with you so....

Whatev.

BTW Andrei, I think it's a shame that things like this happens, but anyway, thankfully HL things and bashes doesn't affect you guys so direct, and the thing with TheCuso and Babycat? The best thing they could have done is to answer politely and nicely, De'vo really doesn't knows a thing about marketing, all what he is doing is changing the spotlight from him to you guys. (Not saying that he had the spotlight since the beggining)

D

Deleted member 2755

This thread has turned into back and forth bashing. Let's take it easy.

-Doug

Jul 13, 2009
serious%20motivational.jpg

Its a great day!!!!!! *throws confetti round* congrats ahead of of time Andrei with your success.

PS

I only posted the picture to lighten the mood a little, no need another image war thread.

Dan.......I'm gonna stop you in your tracks shut the **** up. Seriously, are you ****en serious? I love how a person who was banned from HL is now an HL fan DAN. This argument between two clashing sides is what tears us apart. But just to clarify.......
De' is pretty much a ****. He sees himself superior to other cardists/XCMers......whatever he says has to go........or else your banned. Lets say I posted something on his thread saying CUSO rules are something like that (I'm not a fan). De' will instantly ban me, he doesn't believe in freedom of speech.

And I find that with such irony because here on T11 or any other forum they respect your opinions. If I posted something here saying that DEVO ruled and that "you" guys all sucked. I wouldn't be banned.....I would probably just get bashed and stuff.

The way I see it the whole "Handlordz and Superhandz" people are afraid of change. That's why they don't support cardistry or conflicting ways with De'. Heres the way I see things...........De' and his supporters are all the "norm" De' loves the norm and doesn't want a similar but different art (cardistry) to push away XCM. He believes in XCM and XCM only. Ever seen De' do a two handed cut? I think not.......cardistry is the minority right now.....we have to push and enhance this art. To make De' see that no **** is gonna stop us. I wasn't gonna even touch this after reading this thread........but after Dan's comment I felt neccessary too.

De's not gonna care what a 13-year old has to say. And I don't care what he says. We should all be performing for laymen and stop excessively caring about other peoples' opinions.

HAVE A NICE DAY :D

P.S= Your not a hardcore HL.......stop acting like your tough and know what your saying.

Ha and apparently you know what you are saying? just the other day you said:

" I am an XCM influenced cardist, I think cardistry is just 2 hand cuts. its boring" And now you defend it?

PLEASE. Spare me. You are just mainstream and its why you arent any better than when you first started. Apparently that ULTRA VALUABLE EOPCF aint helpin u much You worry too much about getting people to like you. Who cares what someone over a computer screen thinks.

And actually, De' has helped me ALOT. He even gave me tips on my cobra. and I am still on HL forums. I was un banned, and then created a new account.

" I am an XCM influenced cardist, I think cardistry is just 2 hand cuts. its boring" And now you defend it?

PLEASE. Spare me. You are just mainstream and its why you arent any better than when you first started. Apparently that ULTRA VALUABLE EOPCF aint helpin u much You worry too much about getting people to like you. Who cares what someone over a computer screen thinks.

And actually, De' has helped me ALOT. He even gave me tips on my cobra. and I am still on HL forums. I was un banned, and then created a new account.

Again with the self owning. I just wish you actually knew what you were talking about. Its not that noobs are bad, its the noobs that dont listen that get to me, and you just happen to be one of them. Well sorry, you dont "just happen", it seems like you shoved earplugs in your ears, and then let the mainstream brainwash you into thinking you are good. Its not that your opinion is bad, its that you:

1. Have no idea what you are talking about.

2. Are bashing others on something you have no idea about.

The minute you earn some respect, i will be glad to respect you.

Oct 19, 2009

you have no idea what you write do you. He doesnt have to defend what he said because liking the xcm style doesnt automatically make you a De'vo cockrider. De'vo didnt ****en invent flourishing, he simply trademarked the term XCM.

What MLB said was true, De'vo is too stubborn to accept the fact flourishing is evolving into different styles and branches, now he's forcing all his members to do flourishin his way and his way only. Why do you think all of the videos on HL look like they are filmed and edited by one person. Anyone that doesn't follow his way of thinking gets bashed and banned. even great artists like andrei, phillip M, Kevin ho ( i think) now Kate who basically did nothing to him gets banned cuz they didn't follow exatly his way of thinking

IMO, De'vo, and his unwillingness to tolerate change in the art of flourishing is the sole reason the community is so divided. Just imagine how big the Superhandz community could've been if he wasn't such a stubborn prick to so many great artists.

QUOTE]

Actually I do. I was in a tinychat room when MLB told me that EXACT THING.

^ at the guy above me:

I think its actually that you cardists fail to realize that almost anything is possible when you have editing. You can do a move, it might take you 10 tries but you still get it on camera. you post it up acting like you are great for being able to do that move. No. the truth is, you couldnt do it live, or in an uncut routine, so you really cant do it at all. Its like chris angel saying I can make your card appear on the outside of this bus window WITHOUT video editing, stooges, etc.

Jan 9, 2009
I think its actually that you cardists fail to realize that almost anything is possible when you have editing. You can do a move, it might take you 10 tries but you still get it on camera. you post it up acting like you are great for being able to do that move. No. the truth is, you couldnt do it live, or in an uncut routine, so you really cant do it at all. Its like chris angel saying I can make your card appear on the outside of this bus window WITHOUT video editing, stooges, etc.

You're right that cardists tend to over edit.

I've been routining a lot more recently, especially after joining Handlordz and gaining a lot of inspiration from the greats that are there.

However, since posting my sincere sympathy to Kate on Twitter (of all places) I have been banned.
This doesn't bode well, especially as I'm always striving to get on with every party.

I'd not joined HLz to make trouble, I'd joined to learn from a different aspect, and to watch people's progress in the tourny, especially Kate's :)

Sometimes things don't pan out the way we want them to, people.

-David

Oct 19, 2009

QUOTE]

Actually I do. I was in a tinychat room when MLB told me that EXACT THING.

^ at the guy above me:

first im not a cardist, im an flourisher, cardistry or xcm are just two branches of flourishing that are basically the same thing.

You might not appreciate the style of "cardists", but that doesnt give you the right to bash them and ban then and insult them. Ive seen twohanded cuts videos such as virts reintroducing that is probably more impressive than any uncut videos has ever produced.

shunning the two handed cuts side of flourishing is like refusing to dribble when you are playing basketball.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

Performance is an issue within ALL aspects of card manipulation. Do you perform live shows? I've found from experience that just as few "flourishers" perform as "XCMers". So you've really got no moral high ground there.

In any case, to sum up this entire thread:

Waaaaah! Waaaah!

Oct 19, 2009
there's a kind of misunderstanding from xcm blog. they think that kate isn't banned because when somebody is banned, you usually see "banned" written under the username. But De' made sure that it's still written "Lady Xcmer" so that the people on the forum doesnt know that.

how sad...

i think you just caused your shot at winning the tourney.. how sad.. really wanted more vids from you in the tourney

Jan 9, 2009
The latest news is that Bao has been banned from Hlz as well, dispite submitting his round 4 video already.

I assume his post on this thread has been seen by De'vo.

So far the number of people banned in recent days is three.. Kate, myself and Bao.

Why? Just why?

-David

D

Deleted member 2755

There have been many times that I've almost signed up for HL as I'm sure they can benefit me. Still, I'm too scared of getting too attached to the community just to be banned for something stupid. As much as I could bash HL for what I've heard, I'm not going to. This community is small. Too small. We can't have all this animosity goign on. We've also just had the release of Andrei's GENESIS V1. Between the new decks coming out, the release of the Anaconda Dribble, the Eye Cut, and GENESIS, we should be in a time of happiness. :)

No more animosity. Please.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results