HL Hating on TheCuso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2009
Wow you guys need to learn to read. look at De's post on that thread. He is being super respectful in not calling anyone names swearing at them etc.

Do I have to directly quote from the post? The entire thing just by its existences is an insult. So much for community, all I has to say to this De'vo thing is "Way to go setting an example on how an internet heavy community should act."

HL is focused on one goal: To Improve at what THEY do. all you guys can sit here and complain about them endlessly but what does that do? I takes up your time, and you go nowhere while they improve themsleves constantly.

Who is complaining? For the most part the posts have been pointing out how immature and quite stupid the XCM or Cardistry what have is.

Everyone needs to cut the crap on them and realize the truth. CUSO had no rason to post that video and no reason to insult De'vo in the description. He was jsut looking for a fight, and he darn well got one.

I has no idea what video you speak of.... so I am going to just say these two things no three things.
Fanboy alert
Soap Operas should be learning from the internet
LOL Internet

If it wasnt for De'vo and Jerry, you guys wouldnt have this art in the first place.

Yeah, and there would be less drama. I think this skit would convey my point better.

Learn Some Respect.

Hardcore HL

HAHAHAHA
Sorry I can't learn respect, I only earn respect, others earn mine as well.

Seriously though Unknown if you want to blindly follow a guy called Hand Lordz or whatever, then go for it.
From what I can see, the way they run their community is a bit fascist or maybe even a totalitarianism, since people are banned for the smallest things.

I do not swing that way but if others do then go for it, who the heck am I to say otherwise?

LOL INTERNET,

Silver

Do I have to directly quote from the post? The entire thing just by its existences is an insult. So much for community, all I has to say to this De'vo thing is "Way to go setting an example on how an internet heavy community should act."

Who is complaining? For the most part the posts have been pointing out how immature and quite stupid the XCM or Cardistry what have is.

I has no idea what video you speak of.... so I am going to just say these two things no three things.
Fanboy alert
Soap Operas should be learning from the internet
LOL Internet

Yeah, and there would be less drama. I think this skit would convey my point better.

HAHAHAHA
Sorry I can't learn respect, I only earn respect, others earn mine as well.

Seriously though Unknown if you want to blindly follow a guy called Hand Lordz or whatever, then go for it.
From what I can see, the way they run their community is a bit fascist or maybe even a totalitarianism, since people are banned for the smallest things.

I do not swing that way but if others do then go for it, who the heck am I to say otherwise?

LOL INTERNET,

Silver

The video Im talking about is the CUso's latest

"The video that got her banned"

Sep 20, 2008
Anywho I just looked at the video and all I have to say is why? I do not understand why she got banned for making a video.

Dont get too excited. Watching the video would be a better way to spend your time rather than actually finding out why she got banned.

-Sin

D

Deleted member 2755

Dude forget SORTILEGIO. This is waayyy better.

Grab your popcorn boys. THIS IS THEORY 11!

Seriously though, I really don't care about this entire issue. It has nothing to do with me. I already know De'vo is a jerk from all the different people who have had problems with him. This is just another one of his moments. Whatever.

-Doug

Wow you guys need to learn to read. look at De's post on that thread. He is being super respectful in not calling anyone names swearing at them etc.

HL is focused on one goal: To Improve at what THEY do. all you guys can sit here and complain about them endlessly but what does that do? I takes up your time, and you go nowhere while they improve themsleves constantly.

Everyone needs to cut the crap on them and realize the truth. CUSO had no rason to post that video and no reason to insult De'vo in the description. He was jsut looking for a fight, and he darn well got one.

If it wasnt for De'vo and Jerry, you guys wouldnt have this art in the first place.

Learn Some Respect.

Hardcore HL

Dan.......I'm gonna stop you in your tracks shut the **** up. Seriously, are you ****en serious? I love how a person who was banned from HL is now an HL fan DAN. This argument between two clashing sides is what tears us apart. But just to clarify.......
De' is pretty much a ****. He sees himself superior to other cardists/XCMers......whatever he says has to go........or else your banned. Lets say I posted something on his thread saying CUSO rules are something like that (I'm not a fan). De' will instantly ban me, he doesn't believe in freedom of speech.

And I find that with such irony because here on T11 or any other forum they respect your opinions. If I posted something here saying that DEVO ruled and that "you" guys all sucked. I wouldn't be banned.....I would probably just get bashed and stuff.

The way I see it the whole "Handlordz and Superhandz" people are afraid of change. That's why they don't support cardistry or conflicting ways with De'. Heres the way I see things...........De' and his supporters are all the "norm" De' loves the norm and doesn't want a similar but different art (cardistry) to push away XCM. He believes in XCM and XCM only. Ever seen De' do a two handed cut? I think not.......cardistry is the minority right now.....we have to push and enhance this art. To make De' see that no **** is gonna stop us. I wasn't gonna even touch this after reading this thread........but after Dan's comment I felt neccessary too.

De's not gonna care what a 13-year old has to say. And I don't care what he says. We should all be performing for laymen and stop excessively caring about other peoples' opinions.

HAVE A NICE DAY :D

P.S= Your not a hardcore HL.......stop acting like your tough and know what your saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
A few days ago, I donated to one of HL's most loyal hardcore supporters -Webghost. That money was sent through the paypal account of a member who owns that blog.

In return, he thanked me by disrespecting my friends as well as myself and this was after the fact. Despite me reaching out to help, despite the aggression I've received from Webghost and the blog owner, I will always try to help those in need in any way I can. It's difficult to ignore something that was specifically designed to provoke us, and sometimes, we have to learn to suck it up and be the bigger person despite how difficult it is at times.

Webghost is fighting cancer and I feel that helping him is much more important than fighting amongst ourselves. When it matters, we should come together and help each other out. If something goes wrong with anyone of us, I hope that we all find the compassion within us to disregard a war that's superficial, take a step back, and reanalyze the painting that we're all a part of. If there's still aggression then ignore it and bask in the knowledge that you're focusing on things that matter.

I'm not victimizing myself nor anyone else. I sincerely want to help and want all the bickering to stop. The release of Genesis is tonight and the last thing I want is fighting among a group of people who share the same passion and interest, especially on a day that is very special to myself. I hope you respect my opinion, thank you,

-Andrei Jikh

A few days ago, I donated to one of HL's most loyal hardcore supporters -Webghost. That money was sent through the paypal account of a member who owns that blog.

In return, he thanked me by disrespecting my friends as well as myself and this was after the fact. Despite me reaching out to help, despite the aggression I've received from Webghost and the blog owner, I will always try to help those in need in any way I can. It's difficult to ignore something that was specifically designed to provoke us, and sometimes, we have to learn to suck it up and be the bigger person despite how difficult it is at times.

Webghost is fighting cancer and I feel that helping him is much more important than fighting amongst ourselves. When it matters, we should come together and help each other out. If something goes wrong with anyone of us, I hope that we all find the compassion within us to disregard a war that's superficial, take a step back, and reanalyze the painting that we're all a part of. If there's still aggression then ignore it and bask in the knowledge that you're focusing on things that matter.

I'm not victimizing myself nor anyone else. I sincerely want to help and want all the bickering to stop. The release of Genesis is tonight and the last thing I want is fighting among a group of people who share the same passion and interest, especially on a day that is very special to myself. I hope you respect my opinion, thank you,

-Andrei Jikh

Agreed.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results