How can I improve my website?

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
What I meant by a designated link section on your sidebar:

Most blogs have their sidebar (in your case, your right side) as a utility for their site. The content is stored in the main content box (your left side) and your utility functions in the side menu. Various utility functions are your "about me" and photo, recent activity or events, and usually a Link menu.

If you really want people to take a look at your links, instead of having them in a separate post where the user needs to scroll down to find it each time they want to visit a different recommended site, just make it easy for them by having them all listed in your sidebar.

A different option to this would be to create a separate page, but you need to have enough links to warrant this, and should probably write a small personal review and or sentence describing each site. If you just want the plain links, then a link section on your sidebar is sufficient.

Remember for a site to be a success, its purpose, content, design, architecture all need to match. Right now I think your design/color-scheme match the content based off of the purpose that you mentioned, but the site architecture is lacking and a little bit unorganized: e.g. Some of your content can be found on multiple pages (your about me profile stuff)

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
I think that they layout is nice. It's very simple and elegant. But seriously, get rid of the comments box. It makes you look like you have no friends or at least make up comments so that if people come by your site instead of thinking lol no comments they will think oh wow this guys got a bit of a following, or something. Actually no it's lame, ditch it. Someone made reference to the blog style post and it's the comments that really make me think that. Also, I find the subscribe to news feed thing very lame.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results