Interested in winning lots of magic?

Nov 8, 2008
Copenhagen
It is a great idea to do a contest for each item. But I don't know if it would be fair to do contests where te best (technically speaking) magicians always win.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
You know i agree with the winnners to be random...but maybe it should be like a raffle of some sort...you give away 2 or 3 effects weekly or bi weekly and everyone sends you a private message with there answer...the one closet to a word...number...answer to a question...color..etc should win a random effect from your collection. Thanks man for the oportunity steven....~mike~

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Wow. This is extremely generous. I too think a raffle/random drawing of sorts would make the most sense.

Well as I have lots of items to give away, I do not think it would be fair to give them all away at once. Although, who ever won it wouldn't agree :p

So I will hold lots of different competitions, but I shall make them all a variety of ways to win them, from random, performance, comedy, guessing, magic, flourishing, photo games, videos, and more... So keep the ideas coming, and you never know, I may pick these ideas to give you all a chance to win something!

I will start the give-away next week when I have time to post the goods, as at the moment I do not have time to go to the post office as I am extremely busy with performances and university and other work.

It will be very soon though, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled!

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Well as I have lots of items to give away, I do not think it would be fair to give them all away at once. Although, who ever won it wouldn't agree :p

So I will hold lots of different competitions, but I shall make them all a variety of ways to win them, from random, performance, comedy, guessing, magic, flourishing, photo games, videos, and more... So keep the ideas coming, and you never know, I may pick these ideas to give you all a chance to win something!

I will start the give-away next week when I have time to post the goods, as at the moment I do not have time to go to the post office as I am extremely busy with performances and university and other work.

It will be very soon though, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled!
sounds cool.

That's kind of you!! I don't have any ideas yet. But I tell you when I do.
Well Why don't you do this, Let us know what you are willing to give away. And for every item, have someone to come up with a concept for every item. And forever who has the best logical idea and explanation, they will win those items. You will also be contributing to the next greatest idea. Who knows??? what do you think???

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
That's very kind of you! ^_^

I don't have any idea for contests of anything, really. It seems I'd lose to anything magic related because I'm a newbie. Haha.

But I think it's only ideal that your contests relate to the item. Like, the rarer the item is, the harder. Stuff like that.

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
Well Why don't you do this, Let us know what you are willing to give away. And for every item, have someone to come up with a concept for every item. And forever who has the best logical idea and explanation, they will win those items. You will also be contributing to the next greatest idea. Who knows??? what do you think???

totally agree :D

but is there any possible if, i mean IF i won the competition, will you send it to my country?

haha :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results