Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I think that's kinda unfair to the members who actually took their time thinking the answers through without a cheat sheet, as I was like the first one who went through all of them and one other person tonight. Please out of respect to us don't give anyone cheat sheets. I speak on behalf of the others who also used their minds as well. It's okay to help with one, but dont go give everyone the entire set. Thanks man. :)

-Casey

What do you mean?:D

Assuming that I'm right, (and that's a very large assumption!) then it's an idea that I've only toyed with the past year or two. Made a few notes on it, and chucked it back into one of my notebooks never to see the light of day again.

I'd liken the frustration to be similar to creating a good joke only to hear Jay Leno tell it a week later. Nothing you can really do about it, but get over yourself and move on.

But only time can tell if I'm on the right track or not. God only know's the T11 team isn't talking.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I only got as far as the second timer...Which is now diamonds. Anyone wanna PM some help on how to get passed that one?

I feel so far behind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results