The Wire - Truth or Epic Fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2010
Hahaha, just my thoughts, I'm waiting for some people to chime in though.

It's a conspiracy! The Wire is the government's way of influencing American-based companies to cover up their secret attacks on their own country! 9/11 and it's BS shall live forevahz!

Someone had to say it.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
It's a conspiracy! The Wire is the government's way of influencing American-based companies to cover up their secret attacks on their own country! 9/11 and it's BS shall live forevahz!

Someone had to say it.

Or it just could have been Theory11's way of keeping members on the site and continuing them to be interested long enough to see what "The Wire" is... or what it isn't at the moment. Haha

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Dude, you're from Queensland? I hope the flooding and Yasi weren't too bad on you.

As for The Wire, any update at all from the crew would be just lovely :)

Thanks man. Wasn't touched by the floods or the cyclone, but was pretty damn close. Hectic time for heaps of friends and some family though.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I'm here to back-up his claim. The only thing I've ever been told about The Wire is that it's still in progress. And the last time I inquired was close to 2 years ago.

As for it's current status....Cerca Trova? (jokes, jokes. haha.)

I'm not too sure to be honest. Only the big guys know for sure...and possibly Zach. And that wasn't a joke about his size, I'm not sure how tall he is. :)

-RA69

Oh my god!! I thought you were dead or something...

Waits for either Demon5, Faust or Tally-ho to post....

BLARGIFLARGINARGIBARRAWRG.

*tear* I missed you guys so much, group hug!

Also, because this thread deserves it:

800px-Six_weeks_old_cat_%28aka%29.jpg

But really, The Wire was the Frodo Baggins picture of T11, and it was a great idea. Bayme has always thrived on hype, and this was an amazing way to breed it. The Wire was essentially a meme, and it brought people together. You would ask what The Wire is, and you would get mocked. Then someone else would ask what The Wire is, and you would have the right to mock them. I would have to conclude that it is neither truth nor epic fail, but rather a new champion, woo.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I'm gonna make a blind guess and say it will be released at 11/11/11 at 11:11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results