Theory11 Music - Something Different

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by James Wise Magic, May 16, 2008.

1. Free downloads would be nice.

2. Ok. Hey guys since almost everyone wants either a CD or download I'm going to go ahead and send a link to this page to Dana. This way he can see it.

3. Sorry to double post but I just sent him the link. He should get back to me soon.

4. Why send him the link...he's gonna see it anyway....

-Brad

5. I'm hoping for a downloads, free or not, I'd get them.

6. Yea i would really appreciate T11 releasing a download of their music!

7. Well, did T11 actually make this music?

8. Reply

Alright. Guys, Dana just sent me a PM and this is what it said:

"Hey Dylan.

Nice to hear from you again.

Yeah, I've been watching the thread. It never gets old hearing that people appreciate your work... . I'm in the middle of putting the music for Dangerous together right now but once we get that sent off to duplication, perhaps we'll have to look into the music thing.

Dana"

So hopefully he'll get around to it soon. Buit for the time being just keep posting your thoughts in the thread.

9. id buy it for sure

10. If you go to waynehouchin.com he says in his daily update to email him with any thoughts about Dana's music so email away...!! :p

11. Are you expecting full songs? Because that'd be a lot of work for Dana; I doubt he makes full songs for the previews so he has to finish every song and put it all together.

Eh.

12. I would like it to

13. If need be, paying will be done to support your release of your music. Because man, we are grateful to what you do Dana. Take it as our thanks.

14. There have been countless threads about this already :rolleyes: and re-opening this one by bumping it ain't going to pressure Dana into making on any more than he has already planned.

So chill. Patience is a virtue.

15. This would be great. I would buy it.

16. Yeah, I would get this for sure. CD or download, ya gotta love these tunes...

17. Definitely pro! Either CD or downloads will do fine. Dana's music is awesome.

18. Dana's music is amazing. Seriously. Hell yeah, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

-Sam H

19. dana, your music is amazing. I can not put into words how much I love your music. If you make a soundtrack of what you have then you could retire that afternoon making record cash. I think I speak for everyone on T11 when I say, "Let there be a Soundtrack!"