theory11 news bulletin 09/10/08 : Special Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Heres a bit of sarcasm... OMG!!!!111!11!!! Guess what I figured it out! Hax0rZ!!!@#$%! It'z da Fzippen' WIRE!!!

God, I hope it's NOT The Wire, I like people when they're disappointed.

-SM

P.S. George the magical talking elephant that is purple with pink polka-dots says hi.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The time now is 6:00pm EST, which means it is time for us to finally break the silence on what we've been working on for the past few months.

It's our largest project to date - with over 50 hours of footage encompassing all genres of magic and all ability levels. From a text considered sacred to many of magic's top creators and performers - from the mind of Chris Kenner - theory11 is proud to formally announce our next release - Totally Out of Control.

See the first glimpse now in theory11 media section, and stay tuned over the coming weeks for a closer look at the DVD set. TOOC will also be available as a download at the time of release. All instruction is brand new, shot in unparalleled detail with bonus tips, tricks, and info never been unleashed.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
The time now is 6:00pm EST, which means it is time for us to finally break the silence on what we've been working on for the past few months.

It's our largest project to date - with over 50 hours of footage encompassing all genres of magic and all ability levels. From a text considered sacred to many of magic's top creators and performers - from the mind of Chris Kenner - theory11 is proud to formally announce our next release - Totally Out of Control.

See the first glimpse now in theory11 media section, and stay tuned over the coming weeks for a closer look at the DVD set. TOOC will also be available as a download at the time of release. All instruction is brand new, shot in unparalleled detail with bonus tips, tricks, and info never been unleashed.

Holy ****.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, TooC is literally my favourite book ever. But why make a video when there's already a book =\.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Is SWE Shift gonna be on it? Because i will get TOOC, and i want to buy 1on1 with the shift, but if it's going to be on a DVD, then i wont :)

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I like how people are saying the Wire and getting hyped up about it but when they find out what it is they forget the Wire and start hyping about the new thing.
Anyways, This DVD looks great and I have been thinking about buying TOOC recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results