Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

Jan 13, 2008
Ohhh right, Frogger. I'm sure it has something to do with the Ninja Turtles video game. Or The Simpsons video game...one of the two. I forget now; it's been ages.

Maybe Centipede has something to do with it? Or Asteroids?

I have so much knowledge that it's all become intertwined. :(

which version?

... lmao. The very first I believe. Back to when it all began *floats to a dream sequence*

Narrator: "It was the middle of Winter... Sometime around June." :p

Geez, I thought everyone knew.
He crossed the road to prove to Frogette that he wasn't a wuss. The tale goes that he got dumped because he dies about 70 times before he eventually got to the cave on the other side.

So the Ninja followed the Chicken who followed Frogger across the road because Frogette thought he was a wuss and dumped him? And this ties into the ninja turtles video game, simpsons video game, Centipede, & Asteroids?

So when Frogger crossed the road he must have fell into the toxic ooze with the chicken and the ninja... I'm not sure about the frog and the ninja, but i'm pretty sure this is where the Chicken that keeps fighting Peter Griffin came from.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As a quick update - DG is still filming as we speak. Will be posted as soon as it is completed, but DG wanted to get to as many questions as he could and offer some solid, sincere answers. This thread and the media section will be updated as soon as the vid is posted.

Dec 5, 2008
1. How do you create your effects, and how do you perfect them? (your insirations)

2. Have u ever had a trick go soo horribly wrong and your pants caught on fire?

3. What other profession would you consider if magic wasnt your job? And why woudl you choose such profession as stated in the question above.

ur an awesome guy danny! keep at it with ur magical skillz!

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
1. How do you create your effects, and how do you perfect them? (your insirations)

2. Have u ever had a trick go soo horribly wrong and your pants caught on fire?

3. What other profession would you consider if magic wasnt your job? And why woudl you choose such profession as stated in the question above.

ur an awesome guy danny! keep at it with ur magical skillz!

WAY to late

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results