Magic product you would NEVER recommend.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I don't see your point. You mean you get to decide what way of typing that's appropriate for what places? As far as I'm concerned, very few people to non does not understand the word "u", which was his essential complaint.

If your point is that people wouldn't understand it, then you might as well tell them not to use fancy words, which is far harder to understand.

And I do not see why you can't give constructive criticism using the letter "u" instead of "you". Was quite a random comment.

"he said that he has made good decisions and not bought everything that gets hyped up, or is up at T11 or E, although there are good stuff here and there but people tend to get stuff they wont perform."

=

"The worst effect I got was...none. I use pretty much all of my effects."?

You try to defend him too hard, and worst of all you both share a form of conservative view and think you can tell people how to talk. As far as it's readable it's fine. You don't walk up to people who pronounces things differently and corrects him do you?

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do anything. I would just like to see some forum rules followed, since it is in the rules.

So I have nothing to not recommend. Is it my fault that I have bought good effects? I suppose, per your rules, if I had to pick one it'd be Revolution. And that was a gift. Never use it.

So, satisfied?

Also, I see your point of what the thread is about, but I honestly have bought nothing that's worthless.

If that's against the forum rules, then by all means ban me.

Ian

Jun 1, 2009
Anything from Magicwhiz.com
They are completly unreliable and have terrible service. I ordered a Jumbo Invisible deck from them, saying it would take about 5 days to arrive. It didnt come for about 2 weeks, and they said my order was cancelled and I recieved no notification and no refund.
They sell T11 products and I'm not sure if they are aware of that, but they should discontinue buisness with them.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Actually, I genuinely have one, I once bought a "Flaming torch to rose" to spice up a stage act I was putting together a few years ago... Sounds cool doesn't it?

Maybe there's some GREAT ones on the market, but what I recieved for my £15 or however much it cost was REALLY bad, a bit of cotton wool on a plastic stem that didn't fit inside the roses head :S

GOOD ONE.

DC

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Some of the 1 on 1s are really lame and for the extreme beginners

What's wrong with that? Just because it's easy, doesn't make it bad. You might think you're above it, but T11 caters to people of all skill levels.

some of them you can learn by just watching the trailer 5 to 10 times.

Because that's what real magicians do.

I agree with TnR and Exile. While exile isnt that bad but where I live people know how its done.

Then perform better so they're not looking for the solution.

On the other hand watermark is great but where I live I cannot find the materials.

The only reasonable thing you've said in your entire post.

Orb

Jul 19, 2009
Sweden
You win the first quote to be featured in my signature :p
Wow, not sure what you tried to accomplish there. Wasn't funny, an inside joke or even logical. Just a display of your lack of manners towards fellow magicians. Hopefully people will look down on you like you look down on those who are above you.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
You win the first quote to be featured in my signature :p

Just for you to know, many people here admires Kevin Parker, he is very creative and most of his magic is practical.

The Casanova Conecpet is a piece of crap. Not ptractical, unless you like to destroy your decks, and create hours making gimmicks.

what is the casanova concept? can you explain?

May 18, 2008
Hmm... Things I wouldn't reccomend... That's hard to say...

Blink Duplication by Masuda definitly; AWESOME gimmick, but absolutly NOT practical for real world use and not really surefire.

I believe DLeerium wasn't looking down but found it funny that Cedric aspired to such low standards. It's like someone going for a daytime emmy, instead of the academy award.

Why would you try to aspire to be anybody like that in the first place? I believe it would be better to aspire to higher standards, like DG, Paul Harris, or some other great name in magic. You see where I'm going, you all need to set high standards and achieve greater things.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I think this one has potential, but I def. felt for what it is; it wasn't worth the price. Its more of a tip that you gots to pay more to do.

If could really have potential if it really worked. I've tried it a few times, and my success rate was 0%. Also, I know that many weren't really happy with this effect as well. I wanted to see what the whole fuss about this effect use, but it left me VERY disappointed.

Jul 13, 2009
If could really have potential if it really worked. I've tried it a few times, and my success rate was 0%. Also, I know that many weren't really happy with this effect as well. I wanted to see what the whole fuss about this effect use, but it left me VERY disappointed.

Yeah I was disappointed, I do not recommend it to anyone. DON'T BUY IT Y'LL!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results