New Member Here

Nov 27, 2009
Hey there everyone, is it alright for me to write a welcome message?
Well I'd just like to just say hi to everyone here, and I'm hoping that I'll have a good time.
Is there anything I should know? I've read the rules and everything, and I know about the saturday night contest, so just let me know about anything and everything.
All that aside, pleased to meet you,
My name is Joey Carter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well say hi while I'm here. Hey there Joey. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. If anyone tries to put you down or say anything negative, just ignore it and move on. Free speech is allowed. Unfortunately, I won't be staying here long, but I'm sure you'll still have a great time.

PS: Love the colour ;)

Welcome to T11 man!

First, I'll second what Tumble said. don't be discouraged by any of the jerks on here.

STOP!!!!

Before you read any father, you see the guy above me? Praetoritevong? Go read every link in his signature. You will be doing yourself a HUGE favor. It's alright. I'll wait.

...Done?

Alright, next thing you should know about is the search function. It's at the top of the page right under "MEDIA" (which you can also check out and see the magic of some of the members here.) Please use that button before starting a thread, that way you can see if your question has been answered already.

And that leads me to my next point. If you ever make a thread about "The Wire" I will personally send Danny Garcia to your house to kill you. (refer to my above paragraph)

Also, if you ever post something on here for critique, (Which I hope you do, it's a great way to learn.) listen to the critique you get, people around here aren't the most delicate when it comes to giving critique. But if it's coming from the right person, it's good critique.

And one last thing, you don't have to do this, and I guess it's not directly related to Theory11, but it'll do you good to read the long posts. We have several brilliant minds here and so many people think they don't have time to read the essays and thoughts that they post. If you read prae's threads, you know what I'm talking about. Another person here to watch out for is William Draven. Read every thread he makes.

And remember, these aren't RULES, they're just things to keep in mind to make this a better time for everyone. If you disagree with anything I've said here, that's perfectly fine. Don't think these are the law.

If you ever have any questions about the site, feel free to drop me a PM.

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have as much fun as possible!

Try to take the things that people say here with a tablespoon full of salt. As pointed out, there can be some harsh critics that will chime in from time to time, but if it's the right person talking, it's usually sound advice.

Lastly, don't post anything with a picutre of a lol cat in it... Theory11 hates cats. Long story. In short, if there is a cat in your thread, then it's doomed to be closed.

Cheers!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey welcome!! The forums are a great place to learn, there are a couple of names that I have seen lately bringing some good discussion:

Sherlock
Morgician
MR. madman

Just to add two other names to the mix, anyway, If you have any question or want to talk about magic, feel free to send me a PM, I'm easily the awesomest and humblest member around here ;).

BTW, Draven I have to add that one of my threads actually has some kittens in it, and it is still open :).

Ah hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! EXcellent! This poor kid's inroduction thread has now been doomed to fail by the presance of the all powerful lol cat!

LOVE IT! ....the cat part. Not so much the doom. Although doom does have it's attractive aspects too. hmmmm

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results