Saturday Night Contest : What You Think

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Maybe something along the lines of a 'Caricature Contest' with your favorite artist.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
In light of the latest snc (creativity with objects), I was thinking it would be cool to have a snc where the objective would be to refine a routine from a previous snc entry. Perhaps even to the point where it is performed for spectators

Oct 11, 2007
Give everyone 6 hours to create an effect with 3 or so random objects and then have them submit their videos to Theory11 for judging. The one with the best effect wins an un-released effect from one of the best creators of all time, DG!

Hope this actually becomes reality,

emagician

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Give everyone 6 hours to create an effect with 3 or so random objects and then have them submit their videos to Theory11 for judging. The one with the best effect wins an un-released effect from one of the best creators of all time, DG!

Hope this actually becomes reality,

emagician

Wasn't there a SNC already like this, a few weeks ago?

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Here is my suggestion :)

Use of magic in Daily Life

What if you really had Supernatural powers? You wouldnt be changing a 7 of Spades into a 10 of Diamonds would you? I know I wouldn't.Id use my "magical powers" to improve my lifestyle,make it easier & better.

So I think the next SNC should be coming up with a video that shows how you would use magic to improve your lifestyle.

Jul 8, 2008
I have an idea for a contest. How about you guys give us like 2 weeks or so to write an original short story about magic. It has to have a dominant magic theme and anybody can join. Of course we would need 2 weeks or so to do this but it would give you guys more time to think about stuff or work on any new projects. Plus it would be very interesting and would offer a great creative stretch for many people. A lot of people claim themselves to be uncreative or bad at writing, but anybody can use that to their advantage because there are no set-in-stone rules for writing. Anything can be broken and you put more of yourself into the story when you do. Just something to think of. That should definitely be interesting. Maybe a DVD shipped on the house or a chance for the story to be reviewed/published by a major author could be given as a prize. Hope you consider :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results