The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Your first flourish?

Jun 6, 2008
1st Flourish

Mine was Static. Took me a couple of weeks to get it at the speed I wanted to do it at.

John

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
Charlier and Thumb Cuts were the first cuts I learned, and the Sybil was the first two-handed cut. I gave up on the Thumb Cut because my thumbs were too short, but I picked it up now (two and a half years later) after my thumbs got longer. Sounds weird, but it's true.

Sep 2, 2007
My first flourish ever was the Charlier Cut, but my first more "advanced" flourish was False Sybil - which is still one of my favorite flourishes to this day.

Cheers,
JTM

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
My first flourish was, like Jack The Magician, the Charlier Cut.
My first two-handed cut was the Jackson Five.
Although I don't count the Jackson Five a flourish itself; I consider it a "sequence of flourishes"
Madonna 3, Sybilism, Skatercut, etc.
Well, that was the first sequence I learned.

-Eugene

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
believe it or not, my first flourish was 7axophone, my friend learned it and taught me right away, and I got it down with a lot of practicing...But my first "flourish" that was easy or barley even considered a flourish was charlier cut

May 10, 2008
I think most of our's was a charlier cut, including mine.

My first 2 handed flourish was sybil. Now im obsessed with it and making variations to it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results