The Phone Has Chimed

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Not to sound cynical or anything, but....

was this really a misdirection so people would not notice that there was no One-on-One last night???????????

Jan 13, 2008
Not to sound cynical or anything, but....

was this really a misdirection so people would not notice that there was no One-on-One last night???????????
No. This has been ongoing for a while now.

The special (re)release window of Smoke and Mirrors (1st Edition) were what replaced the gap left by a lack of 1-on-1 last night.

Well this is hype if I've ever seen it..
I'm not sure what else you would be expecting, to be honest. This is how capitalism works...make product, promote product, profit. It's obviously more complicated than that, but as an introduction to the subject (since that seems appropriate, given the remark), it'll do. Let me be the first to welcome you to the way society works (and has been working, for the last...few hundred years or so? Sometime in the 1800's, anyway. Whenever industrialization and urbanization were becoming big). :)

Sep 2, 2007
1: Sylan! tsk tsk! cheating!
2. Tumbleweed had a good suggestion: Check whats on the memory card.

Jan 13, 2008
I see they put alot of work into this SNC
It's because they're releasing something new, so they integrated the SNCs into the normal treasure-hunt process of a new "project" (as T11 likes to call it) release. :)

Nov 30, 2007
V unir qrpbqrq gur zrffntr pbeerpgyl ohg abj V nz hafher nf gb jung gur arkg pyhr vf. V thrff vg vf nabgure prepn gebin guvat.

Nov 23, 2008
I'm not sure what else you would be expecting, to be honest. This is how capitalism works...make product, promote product, profit. It's obviously more complicated than that, but as an introduction to the subject (since that seems appropriate, given the remark), it'll do. Let me be the first to welcome you to the way society works (and has been working, for the last...few hundred years or so? Sometime in the 1800's, anyway. Whenever industrialization and urbanization were becoming big). :)

Well thanks for an incredibly patronising reply.

You don't think this is a little over done? A bit Matrix-ey if you ask me. I half expect Morpheus to ring me up any time soon telling me to climb through a window of a skyscraper.

I didn't see Micrsoft sending out phones and coded text messages when Windows Vista came out. This is a damn magic trick for crying out loud. Or is it a new "Artist"? I forget..

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Well thanks for an incredibly patronising reply.

You don't think this is a little over done? A bit Matrix-ey if you ask me. I half expect Morpheus to ring me up any time soon telling me to climb through a window of a skyscraper.

I didn't see Micrsoft sending out phones and coded text messages when Windows Vista came out. This is a damn magic trick for crying out loud. Or is it a new "Artist"? I forget..

They are trying to make this fun for us and all you can do is complain?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yes, but the rest of the number is a special combination.

If you google the number, it seems that this certain number is something routed by a service rpovider, or some other jibjab.

By the looks of things, its no use trying to trace the call :rolleyes:

Gustav

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
+44, is a UK number, so the magician is from the UK by the looks of things :)

I googled the number and it came out that some other people from around the world got messages from this number. So, this number may come from an European router or something which makes inter-continental communications possible. This is how I see it.

BTW magicman, where are you from? (country and continent)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results