My Aunt on A&E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2009
Are you REALLY suggesting that David Blaine has been paying homage to you? This is all so hard to believe when the only magic you've shown us is you trying to take credit for the KM move. And you didn't even perform THAT very well

Was it the KM Move or was it just a one handed double lift. (which there are like 100's on the market and in different books everywhere.)

I know he claimed that James Randi isn't a magician because he didn't know HOW he did a card trick. Which I would believe that he would be fooled, due to him most likely not being in the loop or performing for years anymore. Like I said before. Jeff McBride has been fooled before. Does that mean he isn't a magician. I know lots of other guys have been fooled as well.[/QUOTE]

No I didn't do a move I did a routine called "The one card double lift"

Jan 11, 2009
I just have one question. What's in it for you if you really are a 37 year old man trying to convince a bunch of people on the internet that you are a psychic and that your aunt is as well..

You see, Morgician suffered the same syndrome as well. Rather than doing what most "pro's" do, he spent all his time here trying to convince everybody he was right and they were wrong. Then he got a bit condescending when you showed a different view point than him. (which is rather stupid.). If you were a real pro as you say you are. You would have "better" things to do than to try to convince a bunch of people you never met and most likely will never met that your family is gifted.
Nothing in it for me. I posted about my aunt in the gerneral forum and I am trying to answer all your questions at once. Don't wanna read my responses. Thats ok

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
No I didn't do a move I did a routine called "The one card double lift"

So how does him being fooled by an effect not make him a magician? I don't where you're going with that.

Not to mention that there is something fishy about you stating that ALL magicians claim to have super powers. When most people know for fact that the majority don't and haven't done that since the 1800's.

Jan 11, 2009
So you work in the health field, you volunteered at the twin towers site, and you do magic. That's all the article said about your profession or work related activities. In fact, where it mentions you identifying bodies, it is framed in a way that implies you'll be doing that as part of your health field related job, not from psychic powers. It doesn't mention psychic powers at all. o_O

Right I think I said "blurb" Not sure though since I am tired. Also I wasn't helping people at the Twins towers. they were gone by then.
I posted it because someone ask me to prove who I was and I am just trying to help get you guys to look beyond this forum and each other

Jan 11, 2009
So how does him being fooled by an effect not make him a magician? I don't where you're going with that.

Not to mention that there is something fishy about you stating that ALL magicians claim to have super powers. When most people know for fact that the majority don't and haven't done that since the 1800's.

Gee I thought I said "Since he was a magician I showed him a trick" But I am tired so maybe I said it wrong or you read it wrong

Jan 11, 2009
At this point I'm going to go ahead and assume the answer is no.

At this point I'm also going to speculate that it is entirely possible that Quickshot is right and the person we are talking to is not who he claims to be. Either that or he is drunk.

Either way, I grow weary of this, "Look at how much I don't care," run-around. I tried. I don't watch TV, and in September I may not even have access to a TV. If all goes as planned, I will be moving into a new apartment. Hence why I requested the information I did.

Since I will not be getting it, there's no reason for me to be here.

Good luck and I am sure someone will tape the show for ya

Sep 2, 2007
O.K. guys, EVERYTHING is getting out of hanmd. I would love to see this thread off of 'hey! heres someone with doubtful claims! lets bash him!' instead of respectable comments about his aunt being on A&E

P.S.: People thouight Columbus was BS for thinking the world was round

O.K. guys, EVERYTHING is getting out of hanmd. I would love to see this thread off of 'hey! heres someone with doubtful claims! lets bash him!' instead of respectable comments about his aunt being on A&E

P.S.: People thouight Columbus was BS for thinking the world was round

actually columbus never discovered the world was round. he made the assumption that you could get to india by going west.
everyone knew the world was round
the world was round myth came from washington irving in his book the life and voyages of christopher Columbus

Jul 21, 2009
There hasn't been a single documented case of someone having psychic abilities, ever, EVER!!

I know of a 'psychic' who makes predictions on the radio here in Toronto, 'psychic nikki'. I called into the station one time and asked her to do James Randi's test, what do you think she did? just continued to make hundreds of predictions and just like chance would dictate she would only get a couple out of the hundreds, but if you see what is being claimed it's nonsense. She said the sham wow guy is going to die (I know, what bull), he didn't but some other commercial guy did so she claims "I knew it", "I was right".

You're making such a big deal out of the body being found, how often does she tell the police anything??? We can all hoot and holler over ONE instance, but that means nothing. Heard of chance??

As much as I dislike criss angel I loved him for standing up to that guy on that show Phenomenon. If you or your aunt have such an ability , why the hell are you ONLY finding DEAD BODIES!! Why not ACTUALLY use it for PREVENTION!

I've encountered a few frauds claiming to be psychic, and that's what they always are, frauds, whether they realize it or not. I bet you'll see that as bashing, it isn't cause it''s the truth (so far). Like others have said, take Randi's million dollar challenge, being on TV makes her eligible. Just don't say something like ' I/we don't want the money', then win it for charity!
I love to be proved wrong because it means I've learned something new. If your aunt doesn't take the challenge, then she is just admitting non verbally that she's a fake.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE, PROVE US ALL WRONG!!

May 31, 2008
I've tried to stay out of this as long as I can but I only have 3 things to say

1: this is what your aunt does, cold reading not mind reading:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btP_vy5cQq4

2: Use your head, physics arent real

3: The redsox won off of pure skill.

1. Derren Brown is awesome.

2. There are some real psychics, a very small amount though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7TBjhfyM8M (starts about 0:35 in)

3. Agreed, it is possible to just suck for a really long time.

Ok, I am going to try my best not to sound like I'm "Bashing" anyone here. So first thing I would like to know, what is this magic forum that you started? A name would be nice, a link would be better.

(I would also like what Steerpike asked for...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results